Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Umm...so I quit my silly job today....

I know...I should have had another job lined up or else had a significant savings account before quitting my job. But seriously, it just got to be too much. My district manager showed up today and something just told me today was the day. She told me she knew I had not been engaged for a while now. So this came as no surprise to her. And here I thought I'd been hiding it so well. But I leave with a good recommendation. So I guess I can't ask for more than that.

So now what? I am looking for an hourly position, preferably part time. I need to find one soon, but I almost hope I don't. I need time to work on my business plan and get things going. But I also need to pay the rent in 2 weeks, lol.

I applied for a job and have gotten a call back from them so I might be ok. I should probably apply at a couple of different places tomorrow just in case. I'll report back tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Wish me luck! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Kind of scary to be looking for a job right now. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete