Friday, July 15, 2011

Life after the silly job.

Ok, so I had a first phone interview with the place I applied to the other day. It went well so I am hopeful they will call me back. It's a full time position, but even working 40 hours a week frees up about 20 to 25 hours over the silly job I had. I am still applying to other places just in case.

Yesterday we downgraded a bunch of accounts for a total savings of about $135 a month. Plus I should be saving about $200 a month in gas since I'm no longer commuting up to 2 hours a day. Yay! No more traffic jams! I'm also listing a bunch of stuff on ebay and Artfire this weekend. Hopefully I'll have a few sales. I'm selling some DVDs and video games, plus some coins I got at a garage sale a few weeks ago, and of course my art. Although the summer is usually very slow sales wise for art.

I have a list of things to do today so I guess I better wrap this up and get to work. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment