Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 5 of 6...

So my silly job just keeps getting sillier. I really don't think I'm suited for this job. I'm working 6 days this week. 4 out of the 6 are 13 hour days if you add my commute time. Roughly 67 hours this week devoted to someone else's business. :-( Think what I could accomplish spending 67 hours devoted to my own business.

I took an online quiz this morning. The results showed that I need to quit my job soon. LOL! No kidding. Then I stumbled upon a website where a woman told the story about how she quit her management job to follow her dreams. Hmmm. Think the universe is trying to tell me something?

So tomorrow I actually get to leave work at a reasonable hour. I'm off Sunday and Tuesday this next week. So Sunday I will have auctions ending and new auctions listed. Tuesday will be about making and finding new items to sell and working on other business ideas. At this point I'm making more money with my random non art items than I am my art. But I'm not going to stop trying. At some point I'll figure it all out and be able to use my creativity to support myself. Until then I'll just keep trying new things. Have a happy 4th of July weekend everyone! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment