Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF...Seriously!

This week my silly job has been especially challenging. I won't go into all the mundane details, but let's just say it involved me going in at 5am three days in a row...and then working for 10 or more hours. And there is still more to do. I really could have gone in today and worked some more, but I think I might collapse if I don't take a day off. I really don't mind hard work. It makes the time go faster. But this week I'm dealing with a sinus infection, a strained back muscle, sore knees, and general exhaustion. So I'm taking the day off and working on art all day.

I have new art listed on ebay. It ends this Sunday evening around 6pm. I have a few watchers, so hopefully I get some bids. Between the economy and it being the summer, there isn't a lot of art selling right now. I feel good that I at least have people looking at my art. I'm also selling some comic books I bought in a large lot and 2 snow globes for Eric's mom. I decided if I'm going to eventually quit my silly job, I should probably diversify my auctions. Not putting all my eggs in one basket sort of thing.

Besides working on art I'm going to spend some time today really looking at my finances and the minimum amount of income I need to survive. I also need to spend some time researching some other income ideas I have. I need a clear picture of what I need and how I'm going to get it. I need a strict but sensible plan. Next time I'll hopefully be able to share some of the specifics of my plan.

So I'm off to work...the good kind, not my silly job  :-)  I'll post again Sunday. Have a great day!

http://shop.ebay.com/photolabspaz/m.html?_adv=1&_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment