Sunday, June 5, 2011

A few pictures of my art

Hello again!  :-)

I thought you might like to see a bit of my art. Plus I wanted to figure out how easy (or not) it is to add pics. These are a few of the drawings I sell on ebay. I started with the drawings and have received a lot of positive feedback. My friend Joe encouraged me to do larger paintings in the same style. So in the next few days and weeks I'll show you how I'm progressing with that. But for now, enjoy a few of my happy trees:




I create these drawings in 3 different sizes; 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 (aceo), 5 x 7, and 8 x 10. Each one is an original. I really love making them. Thanks for looking!

My ebay name is photolabspaz. I know, it's weird. lol. But I started it back when I was working in a photo lab and if I change it they put sunglasses next to your name so people think you're hiding something. So photolabspaz it is.  :-)

TAM '11


No comments:

Post a Comment