Friday, August 26, 2011

Life is getting busy!

So a lot has happened in the last week. I got the part time job I applied for! It is in a photo lab about two blocks from my house. I think it's funny how I've gone full circle. One of my first jobs when I moved to Texas 8 years ago was in a photo lab. I was recruited from there and started my long exhausting journey into retail management. I actually loved working in the photo lab. I loved the details in processing film, digital imaging, and printing photos. I also enjoyed sharing those happy memories with my customers. It doesn't pay much. But I just need a supplemental income to fall back on until sales start growing.

And now for the super exciting news that is causing my life to be busy....I have been contacted to create custom designs for someone. It makes me really happy that someone sees value in my art. I'll be busy for the next few days creating designs. Once everything is settled and the art finished I'll post a link for you all to see the final product.

I am also working on 2 new lines of designs for Zazzle products. And I'm still considering listing a few things on Etsy. I'm interested in how my keywords and tags will work on Etsy with their new relevancy search. If nothing else it might give me some insight into changes I can make to my seo on ArtFire.

So that's it for now. I've got lots to do and less time to do it. Have a happy day everyone!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment